Saturday, October 25, 2008

Journey back to Pg

Well...
Few days back,
I was at the bus station..
Something very funny happen..
There is this malay girl around 20 if i'm not mistaken..
She was asking bout which bus to take so i showed her da bus..

Then she was like "jom sudah boleh naik"
Haha obviously something wasn't so right
so i let few people go up the bus after her..

Haha..
guess wat the bus was not even half full..
i sat right in front alone and suddenly she came sit to me..
i was like
why?? so many place y can't u sit some where else..

She started talking none stop..
asking my name..
phone no and stuff
apparently she is workig in KL visiting his brother in pg..

I actually plan to continue reading this story book i've been reading
"A thousan splendid suns" a great book..
ended up sleeping the whole journey back..
haha...

If only she is pretty chinese girl..
lol...
I gave her my number thou..
din know how to say no..
should have given vishal's no instead..
The same nite she msg but i din reply...

Well at least there something unusuall..