Monday, December 1, 2008

The rotten core inside....

Okays....did not write any blog since like so long... i gots my reasons...
So these past few weeks since going back to MMU was crazy....there's too much work to do...
and the final year project is making me go nuts.. and i don't exactly handle pressure that well...sigh...

I felt that i'm an evil person...my true colours are showing....
i am a games design student, i'm not doing a games/graphics project and that's really wierd, but that's my choice. i made my decision and dont have any regrets.i like what i am doing and got the best partner one can have....

ok so, the pressure i am facing is, how can i make a simple human resource managment stand out? so if i'm interviewing for a job next time....will my HR system impress? take note that i'm not an IT graduate.. i am a multimedia student....

My project was to implement a bar code scanning system to take attendance of employees. I thought this would something that makes my system better than the rest. I'm was to borrow the scanner from the previous company i work with. This will be the "cool" factor of my project..

last week, we told the lecturer about the ideas, he seem impressed with it. fast foward to today we had our weekly meeting and he ask us to lend our bar code scanner to another group because they are implementing a system that is using it too. u know what i said? i said no! this is what makes our system different.. yeah i know i make a big deal out of a common old barcode scanner

so that really gave a bad impression on me, and i'm not goin to mention how i messed up the whole meeting. let's just say i hurt ppl's feelings only to realize it later, even the ppl i cared about..so guys do u think i'm selfish to be that way? i just want the best for my fyp....no other intentions....

6 comments:

Ee Kai said...

We know u..
u are not at all a selfish person..

probably u got too tens up..
try to cool down a little..

try talk to ur frens and patch things up..

josh28ho said...

dun be hard on urslef...ur voicing ur opinion,dun be opressed by the lecturer...
i dun think ur selfish, u may be selfish representing ur group, but nt urself.
anyhow, if u feel selfish, call some one to knock to ur senses
:D

Ee Kai said...

haha
josh..
let me knock urs..
i dunno wat to comment on ur "pet in hostel" post la..

CheeKAI said...

lolx..josh was asking opinions on whether to allow bigger pets than fish to be in his dorm,

well sam..dun think u are tat selfish la..if they get the bar code scanner from u then wat they do will almost be the same as wat u ppl are going to do rite..if they present 1st then u are 2nd means ur turn it will be lacking the 'cool' factor..

well that's my opinion la..
sry if it hurts others =.=

Sam Chong said...

i have sent an email to my lecturer clarifying on the issue...
i guess it's all cool now.. thanks, for the comment.

come back belanja u all ( see NOT selfish) :P

Ee Kai said...

haha.. we never think tat ur selfish..