Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Our day out.

Yesterday myself, Eekai, Josh, Alex and Wong had a day out in Penang, it started by me waiting for eekai n josh to fetch me, i waited from 2.30 till 4pm.only then did they turn up. So we went to Penang and was on the way to fetch Alex from KDU, it was then that i realized why they were so late to fetch me, josh kept making stupid turns ;) when he was suppose to keep going straight, anyway after circling one of the roads for 5 times we finally found KDU picked Alex and headed to Gurney.
Up and up we went till the 6th floor to find a parking space, parked and we went to the cinema. Although there were a few good movies playing, the guys decided to watch Push.So we bouth the tickets for the 7.30 show,but t was only 5.30pm.We went to the arcade played Datona then we went and played pool.It was wongs 1st time at pool, he was all tensed and all.We had A&W for dinner, sucky food, then we watched the dragy sucky movie and headed home.




Highlights of the day:
-Josh thinks he's cool
-Josh got us steel balls from america
-Alex is waiting for us to find him a girl

5 comments:

Eekai said...

Haha...
I like the highlightSS

josh28ho said...

ehhh ehhh, dun cincai say ok cat, i where got think im cool, im "HOT" haha ,ekai was the one thinks he's cool when he says all those stuff bout himself. and not true, i know my ways, just i wanna waste time
my own highlights:
wong playing pool and masuk the white ball into the middle hole

something bout "comeing" in a&w, dun wanna mention who, scared will get a beating

and crashing ekai and cat with my superb daytona reverse driving skills

Fleur said...

oh yeah i forgot to mention, josh kept losing daytona and once he was driving backwards..hehe

Anonymous said...

my god.. I din think i'm cook..
I am!!!
haha
jkjk

eekai said...

cool i mean..
dam i'm so gonna get schrewed now....