Monday, August 10, 2009

My Graduation, Thank You All!

Thinking back a few weeks ago, i actually thought of not going to my own convocation ceromony. Boy, thanks for knocking some sense me, i would really regret if i missed on one of the most the most wonderful day of my life.

Sorry i can't any pictures because i don't have them. Cat would you kindly give me or post it if you're free. A big thanks to of you guys in making this such a special and memorial day for me.It's has been a very tiring 3 days for all of us and as of right now i am yawning all the way in the office.

Congratulations to our tai lo too for his success in his presentation. It certainly blows other groups out of the water. Remember that i'm ready to provide you with mockups, DFD, ERD, UML and technical documents for the system. Hopefully it will look good and i can proceed with the development.

The convocation was great fun albeit for the crowded walkways which makes finding people so tough. It's good to see all of my friends graduating and it seems only like yesterday we entered uni as freshmen. But it's even better for all of u guys to be over there. Thanks for the flowers and the blow up sponge bob thingy. I definately save it for you guy's convocation :P

Here a highlight of good times for each of us,

Alex : Met Catherine's friend. Seems to be getting well with her. Wish thier relationship will blossom. I have faith in this 1. Alex, time to get into the dating game!

Vishal : Compete in a grand biz competition with fat wallet investors in it. His presentation is the best. U guys did very well even for the major disadvantages, bias competition and also competing against that pretty girl haha.

Tai Boon : Holds a high post in his university, i can see he gets to talk to so mnay pretty girls. They just flock to him. That what u can expect from our ladies's man tai boon.

Ee Kai : He gets to buy a BIG HUGE card !!! nuff' said.

Catherine : She gets to buy a comfy bra!!!

8 comments:

josh28ho said...

Congrats sam, you've officially graduated! eager to see you in the graduation gown, haha... why was there vishal giving presentation, care to fill me in?

Sam Chong said...

he entered a competition where investors will invest money for them to start up a company. We attended it and it was great.

cheeKAI said...

congrats sam..all the best to u!sry cant go to ur convo..

TaiBoon said...

correction:
I don't hold a high post in my uni la
just a normal one

I got to talk to many pretty gals coz they are my juniors
they know me, dat's y

haha

cheeKAI said...

itu dia..romeo sudah cakap benar..now see who is the real romeo!

Ee Kai said...

come on!! u are northern region romeo.. tai boon is the western!! different

Sam said...

juniors more chance right? they all look up to you. haha...

TaiBoon said...

nah they don't
just happened that there was something to talk about