Monday, September 7, 2009

Hola! Come es tas mi amigos?


Hey guys :)
I've finally found some free time so I js decided to blog a little here.

So...
I've been in school for almost two weeks now.
and it's, one word... CRAZY.

I experienced the so-called 'culture shock' for the very first time.
You wouldn't know how hard was my first and second day. My jaw dropped when I heard the conversations of 15-16 year olds, talking about 'happy pills' and weed.

and here I am, among them. I telan panadol pun susah.
but oh well, who am I to judge? It's already their way of life and Im js not used to it, that's all.

however, thank God I found a group of friends that I can click with who are actually decent here.
but they're one year above me, though.

and oh, I have to wear this crappy uniform 5 days a week.
Wheeee... yay me *sarcastic


in reality, it sucks to be me.
Haha.

Well, anyway...
Im doing IB Diploma Programme to those who didnt know.
6 subjects - 3 higher level and 3 standard level.
Im taking Higher Maths (SIAO. It's like 10x Addmaths!), Theatre Arts and Business.
Standard English, Biology and Spanish.

Ooo. I love my Spanish class.
Im learning objects at the moment. and those brief 'how are you' conversations.

anyway, Im signing off now, you guys.
take care you guys! and Im missing all of you. I'll be back soon!

adios, mi amigos.
haha. Who doesnt know that, right?

2 comments:

Sam said...

wow! studying also can look so good.
u must be damn populor in class now

John Lionheart said...

At least the uniform is like 10 times better looking than our uniforms back in the day.