Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year!!

Hi guy!!!
Haven't been blogging for so so long..
Time really do flies don't they..
Is already 2010 and well guys HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
May blessings from above rain on every single one us..

2009 have been great.. was like a roller coaster ride and i got emotionally unstable all the time..
Sorry to the Gang if i cause any one to be unhappy!!
Special thanks to Sam for his "money loaning" during my very own economy meltdown!! lol..
But above all these it was still a great year, and i hv great frens who stood by me thru it all..
What more can i ask for right??

Well now in the new year all i can see is tat all the bad things hd come to pass BUT all the good things of 2009 still remain!! DC are still together and strong!!
And
I'm doing my intern now in a prestigious company and things can only get better from now on!

All right enuff of the emo-ing before WONG started to cry!
So CATHERINE & VISHAL ( green symbolize ur still an indian :P ) If you guys wonder what we did on new years day!
Here it is..

Found myself in QB for the 5th time in a week..
AND we
CAM WHORED ( so not the the DCs thing but when we do it we always do it best ) hahha



I love this one!! classic!! and i like sam's expression in every pictures!!



This batman is cheeky, I punched him and he was like "DO IT AGAIN"
and he.. HURT me!! haha



Thats 5 jokers for you!! haha
Y so serious!!




SAM!! wait there are more!



Pervert!!!



And the HAPPY PERVZZ..

Chao!! HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS
God bless All of you..
Cheers ^^


4/Jan/2010
we love you Alex

No comments: