Friday, September 26, 2008

Rant of the Week : Waaaaghh!

Fans of Warhammer should be familiar with the Greenskin's Warcry.. Waaaaagggh!

But today the Waaaaggh! is not on the excitement when the copy of Warhammer Online we ordered(Mine and Alex's), arrived into my possession but the Waaaaggh! of disapointment.



I rushed home today from work today knowing that the Game we ordered 2 days ago had already been delivered to my doorsteps. I was so excited! Although it took only 2 days but the waiting feels like an eternity. I quickly unwrap the parcel as soon as i got back and went into installing the game.




As u all might know. Warhammer Online requires subscription of Rm50 per-month to play.
And the game itsef cost Rm129. Rather expensive for a game. Anyways from what i told on their website the game came with 1 month free period.. So we thought hmmm we can try it for 1 month and see if it's worth the subsciption.


When i was intalling the game, i tried to register an account with the activation code provided on my boxed copy. And then disaster happen. It requires us to buy another 2 months' worth of subsciption in order to continue. Although as i said earlier the game is shipped with 1 month free game time. But we can only use that after we purchase the 60 days Time Card. What????!!!!


It's so sad i can only look at the box.Now we have to wait patiently again for another order of our 60 Days Time Card to arrive... Can't even go into the game to look at the menu. I'm stuck with a small pop-up asking for my account . WAAAARRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!

No comments: