Sunday, August 24, 2008

Blog Skills + 1

Since i'm kinda free (No games that caught my attention these days) ...I'm goin to make a nice blog.
First of all i'm goin to intro my dog.
I taught of calling it cool names like "Chimera" , "Basiliks" or "Baneblade" (Yes i'm a 40k nerd)
But my parents already started calling it "Baby".... I mean c'mon "Baby"??!...So i'm stuck with that name i guess...



Speaking of Warhammer 40k. Here is my leman russ.. Thanks guys for the model! Although i got it a while ago (stealing the limelight from vishal's birthday) I don't have the courage to start
building the tank because i always messed things up.Well i finally got it done without any major mistakes.... (i think?) with the help of being stuck alone in a condominium and also with the help of Jack Daniels to calm my nerve!


And here's a picture of our small gathering last week with our official drink
Thank You Vishal for the "smuggled" cheap liquor



So My Boss, a paintball junkie has asked me to join him on the next paintball match. It's on the 27th september. So if anyone is interested or the real question will any of you guys be aroud here? AFAIK know our tai lo wont be.


Here are some pictures from the last outing.



This is how the terrain looks like. It's all hilly and part of the area is a jungle. There's couple of bunkers around for cover. It's kinda enduring to traverse the area especially those attacking from the bottom of the hill. I still prefer playing in permatang tinggi not to mention it's cheaper there too... Haha tai boon still haven got a chance to play with us.



Paintball is not as safe they claim to be especially those who use thier own guns.
Notice the blood stain on my shirt, yeah i got shot at close range in the chest.
It's "paintfull" for a moment. You can asked ee kai about it. He got shot twice.


And finally here's our very own Alex holding a real sniper rifle. He will be the new GTA dude for the next game haha.
Haha.. Well here goes my long-ish blog. My blogging skills has upped a level.





4 comments:

Tai Boon said...

cute dog
nice model
good old JD
rugged looking terrain
nasty stain
cool guy

:)

xena said...

haha..wow...sam..1st of all..BABY IS SOOOO CUTE!! AH!! :-D
n 2nd...super cool tank...how long it took u 2 put it all together??
n 3rd...hehe...y is jack daniels cheap liquor? i know shit bout liquors...but i do know dat vishal has great taste 4 da finer things in life..aint it vish? :-p
oki..4th..wat paintball thingy on 27th sep?? y am i not invited? :p
n btw..da last time we palyed paintball with yap n all.wasnt tai boon there??? or wait..he was in johor..rite..rite..my bad.. :-p
p.s : if alex upload dat pic in his frentser or facebook,no doubt he'll get lotsa gals.. ;-p

Ee Kai said...

thanks alot for da JD gang..
things so much easier with the so many friends around.. althought vis sometimes sux ass..

nyway 27 sept i think we should be back for raya break rite guys??

count me in...
i'm in with everything

Sam Chong said...

haha.. thanks.. nice having a dog around but i prefer garang 1 ahha.. can scare ppl..

2 nights to construct the tank.. i'm surprise i get it done that quickly..

JD ain't cheap haha... it's that vishal got it Duty free..

every1 is invited to the paintball the more the better. remember to taget my BOss!

ALex gots a lot of gals.. Just that he's kinda hard to pleased