Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New Dawn

Yay, for the =D*C= Blog......


I am writing this from my workplace...... Seems that i am still suffering from minor hangover from yesterday's small celebration thanks to uncle Jack.
I guess I will blog mostly on Technology and Games in the future since how much of a nerd i am.
Cheers to everyone.. To the Next Step.


Anyway FYI! the =D*C= forum still existed!
dchq.11.forumer.com..... But it's now kinda inactive? Guess forums are outdated now?
Haha....you still can visit it to catch up on the old times



Anyway i will post a pic of my office to spice things up!..
Muahaha.. i am sitting on the Boss's Chair.

3 comments:

Ee Kai said...

wow...
strategic la ur sitting place...
everyone looking at you...
lol

Tai Boon said...

not suprising
sam is de star attraction

Sam Chong said...

Slacker like me need to be supervised at all times