Friday, August 22, 2008

My first post

Its good that DC have a blog, actually it came up just right in time. at least i think it is. first of all, let me clarify, i do not blog, i find it a waste of time and no one wants to see a guy post anywway right, haha, unless its a girl blog then i might read, hehe....or maybe i just dun have anything to write. but anyhow, here i am, writing in a blog and also my first post...hmmm....i read all the posts, but i think im gonna blog bout myself. since i dun know anything but myself. :D

anyway, lets start on why i said this blog came right on time. recently i had been reading a person's blog(not gonna tell who). and in her blog, she wrote that its sumtimes better to express urself in writing than physically.....so i have been trying to blog but just lazy to create blog and simply dun know how....so im trying now. a good start i would say... haha. Another reason would be that i think im very conservative, and thats nt so good. so i guess this is one way huh.

Ok....i think my post would be very long!

now, my life in florida in detail. the first day(night actually) i touch down florida was like a new beginning to me. like finally can live the american dream. but manatau the next morning i went to town with my mom, i was not suprise, rather dissapointed. i think i wrote this in dc forum d. all in all the, its very old fashion in all terms. plus the very "city" im living in is not actually a "city" city. all around u will see trees and wide big fields. its a city of FOREST!



So ok i can live with it. then comes the working part. let me explain first. my family doin a dog business here. breed and sell dogs and also boarding. every morning, i will wake up around 7 and start working. i clean the dogs kennel, feed them. and believe me, its not an easy job. i hate to explain this but just to let u'll know the bad side of this cleaning kennels. imagine if one of the dog make a poopoo inside the kennel during the nnight. its a REAL mess the next mornng and very hard to clean. plus its so DAMN yucky....then when we have puppies around, WORST...they are not trained, and so they will do EVERYTHING inside the kennel....awwww man...i think u all understand d....haha....hate to have u guys imagining this. but on the bright side, i can play with the puppies and they r real cute.



During my 6 mths here, i have yet had any fren, which is why i am emo most of the time, also other reasons la. what i do everyday after finishing work are playing games, eat and take nap...

its pretty much a laid back lifestyle. but wat to do, i have to wait till i get US residency status. and thus, that was my life in florida for the past 6 months...haha....very BORING... -.-



let me show u a pic of my fav. dog. She has a story of her own actually, but not gonna bore u guys with it... i think i bore u all with those on top d. her name is mariah and she is a house dog.
haha, now after 6 months i finally gonna step back into studying realm. im so exited and cant wait. this again is a whole new experiecne to me as i will now live in dorm, and BYE BYE cleaning!! hahaha real happy. im gonna start on 25th august, just a few days....i must persevere. UMPH! i hasnt got a chance to take pic of my dorm but all in all its actually quite nice and clean. just that i have to share a room with another guy only... not much of privacy.
and, well, this deserve a new line, haha, my dorm is CoeD.
meaning my neighbouring room may be a girl staying. which is cool right. for now, im just preparing myself for the uni. buying stuff needed in dorm and all that. damn i like buying stuff....haha. i really cant wait to experience this whole campus lifestyle. plus my uni is kinda cool... i dun see any rules or regulation around wan...haha. they ahve alot of events also for welcoming new students, too bad i canot enjoy cuz im still stuck at home...i can actually move in d wan, but my parents wan me to go only on the last day b4 class start...sigh...bummer.
haha so far so good har for my load of crap. i think ima stop here cuz i have ntg else to write and its really long d.
and btw...how u register... i posted but as eekai wan.
Note : Posted By Joshua Ho

2 comments:

Sam Chong said...

I have sent you an invitation....
Check your e-mail.
register and you can post as yourself :)
wow...thanks for the contribution...

CheeKAI said...

the dog looks cute