Wednesday, August 27, 2008

hi guys - some pics 2 share wt u..



This is a sun bear at the vet faculty..











this is basicly how it is every mornin at our kolej bus stop..very hard 2 get bus














this is my bfast-coki2 bread













tiz is me trying out a baju kurung for my scholarship function


















tiz is upms mushroom farm













tiz is my classmates work of art during our soil science lab














my roomate chiilin












this is my room..n tats my table













my bed n cupboard












disection of a cockroach














this is a beetle larvae

















this is a coony of bacteria that looks like a scenary











we planting dragon fruit












fungi tats shaped as a heart

4 comments:

Sam Chong said...

wow thanks for sharing the pics...

sure is a crowed bus station
coki coki and bread? y dun just buy chocolate spread haha
ur roomate short hair?
ur room is messy do some cleaning!

love the fungi shaped heart!.. wow.

Ee Kai said...

wow...
nice pic..
y is sam interested in your roomate..

ur room really messy...
clean clean...

josh28ho said...

nice pics....nex time take pic show ur roomie face le...and seems like u haviing fun taking pics...haha....and damn...my room cleaner than u...i duno if thats a good thing or not...haha

Ee Kai said...

i think becoz she got no extra place to put her stuff...
unlike us we have leaving room..
i put all my pails in da kitchen...