Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wind of change

Well i haven't blog in awhile...
lets jus write some crap bout my life here..

This week is one of the longest week ever..
Too many reports , assignement and test coming up...
there is this one lab test coming up next week which i have no idea on wats happening..
all we do in lab was like wait 5 min take reading 5 min take reading for all the 5 experiments..
So hell..
i have no idea...

Well this pass few weeks many things change...
i canceled my friendster account ( again )
I have a face book...
I blog now...
I spoil my dam phone...
I have a new spec...
worst of all
I'm single... ( this time for real )

Well probably this is a good thing...
but getting over it is not as easy as it seems...
part of the reason i spoil my phone is due to this...

But thank God i have my all my bestest ever frens around me...
certainly make things so much easier...
well things change...
Nothing is permanent..

I can't wait till merdeka...
Jerejak awaits the DC...
lets have one hell of a day...

Haha
but ironicly alex seems to be more emo then i do...
wonder y??
See you guys soon..
and hows cat?
haven't heard from her very so so so long..
Blog pls cat....

4 comments:

Sam Chong said...

haha.. the worst part being single?..
bro some of us have been single for so loooong d...
hey, everyone goes thru this phrase of life...
it's just another phrase..
looking foward for the trip...

Ee Kai said...

nah...
is not being single...
i actually think is better this way..
i jus tat been so long.. and it hit on kinda hard...
nvm forget it..

da trip will be superb

josh28ho said...

i single my whole life...:(
neway...u happy and ok then ok d right

Tai Boon said...

wow
everyon kinda having a rough patch
cheer up ee kai