Thursday, August 21, 2008

My interview

I did mention i had an interview at my fac yest
it's an interview for an award
MOTOHIRO AWARD
by my fac de
top students from de fac was shortlisted (around 40 ppl i think)
then we were required to send in our resume
n write an essay saying y we deserved de award

actually de interview was on tuesday
there were 27 ppl altogether
i was no 16
i waited from 2.30pm till 7.00pm
only for de secretary to tell me dat i hv to come back de next day (wednesday)

i was so pissed off
waited like an idiot
skipped 2 lectures
only to be told i hv to come back de next day
holy crap
wat de hell?!!!

de next day, i went back
according to de list, i was no 3
but then, de interviewer skipped me n called two other ppl listed below me
man, wat de fuck?!!!

but i stayed calm
waited for my turn patiently
wanna know y im so patient?

coz de award comes wif a money reward...
RM4500
:) :) :)

1 comment:

Ee Kai said...

your gonna pay for our TGI meal...